What does the world-first healthtech investor partnership mean for innovators and investors?
RYSE Asset Management, Novartis, Medtronic, and the NHS have come together in a world-first investor partnership with a bold aim to reimagine cardiovascular care.
The aim: To identify and implement solutions that empower patients to improve their heart health and help prevent future heart attacks or strokes through home-based digital solutions.
Challenge: Identifying and scaling innovations for non-invasive lipid testing and at-home blood pressure testing using software as a medical device. Innovations at venture from a research paper to fully formed product or an extension / new evolution of an existing product will be considered.
- Marie-Andrée Gamache, Novartis UK & Ireland Country President
- Dr. John Lee Allen, Managing Partner, RYSE Asset Management
- Bhavesh Barot, UK & Ireland Vice President, Medtronic
- Chris Chaney, CEO CW+, Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
We want to scale at-home solutions that are reducing the two biggest cardiovascular risk factors:
- Blood pressure monitoring
- Lipid/cholesterol monitoring
What does the world-first healthtech investor partnership - to reimagine cardiovascular care with @RYSE_AM @Novartis @Medtronic @NHSuk - mean for innovators and investors?— RYSE Asset Management (@RYSE_AM) August 12, 2022
Have an idea? 💡 We want to hear from you before August 31st! 👇 https://t.co/yW8MRN9WXz pic.twitter.com/RhxvoiOmL3